Become an Egg Donor
As an egg donor, you help the childless make their dream come true, which is truly a selfless act. Cryos is very grateful to the young women who decide to help others by donating their eggs.
Infertility is quite common and may affect 15 percent of all couples. The couples who choose to use an egg donor have often exhausted every other type of fertility treatment through years of conception attempts. Without egg donors like you, these couples would have little hope.
Some describe egg donation as the most powerful and rewarding decision a woman can make. However, the decision to become an egg donor should not be made without a great deal of consideration. When you become an egg donor, you will be financially compensated for your time and physical commitment to the process. During this time, you will need to have several doctor's appointments and take medication for several weeks. Although your primary reason for donating your eggs should be to help those who cannot conceive on their own, you will find that your compensation for your time and effort is considerable and will allow you to achieve goals of your own.
Why Become an Egg Donor?
- Being empathetic towards prospective parents struggling with fertility issues
- Being generous in your willingness to help others
- Having the possibility to change the lives of a couple for the better by enabling them to become parents (this is an accomplishment of which you can be justly proud)
- Having someone in your life with fertility problems and seeing first-hand what a difference you can make
- Having children of your own and wanting to help others experience the joy
- Receiving financial compensation for your time and dedication to the process
- Receiving a comprehensive health evaluation including genetic screening and infectious disease testing
- Donors of all ethnicities, races and nationalities are encouraged to apply
- Between the ages of 18 and 32 with a BMI of 19-27 (BMI calculator)
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods, not using injected or implanted birth control
- Physically and emotionally healthy
- Have both ovaries
- Willing to take daily injections for a duration of approximately 7-14 days.
- Be willing to take oral birth control pills
- Live approximately within a one hour drive of our Orlando facility
- Dependable, mature, and able to keep appointments as timing is important during the donation process
- College-educated professional, student pursuing a degree or certificate beyond high school, or in a successful, long-term, professional career (i.e. civil service)
The ongoing success of our egg donation program relies on the generosity of women like you.