HAS TO WAIT
What is Social Egg Freezing
Elective egg freezing is an increasingly popular technique that allows women like you to freeze and store your eggs until you want to start or expand your family. You may be finishing school, focusing on your career goals, or waiting to meet your life partner.
Everyone’s reasons will be different but your goals will be the same. Maximize your chance of having a healthy baby on your own timeline.
Only you know when you are ready.
Reasons to Preserve Your Fertility
- Most women reach their peak fertility rates between the ages of 23 and 31
- By the age of 31, fertility begins to drop by about 3% per year
- Eggs quickly decline in quality after age 36
- By the age of 40, a woman's odds of conceiving are 5% per cycle, on average
- With youthful quality eggs, most women will sustain a pregnancy well into their 40's
As the world's largest sperm bank and first free standing frozen egg bank in the US, with over 30 years of experience, we take extraordinary care in ensuring you receive the highest level of service and quality, providing:
- Free consultation with our experienced and trained medical staff
- Cryos is also a storage facility - so we are able to store your eggs for you until the moment you need them
- Along with our highly trained embryologists, Cryos also works with Dr. Mark Trollis - who is renowned for his work in the fertility field
- We provide affordable payment plans through Prosper Healthcare Lending
To Cryos, It's Personal
If you have any questions or are unsure of how to proceed with what you want, feel free to get in touch via the contact form below.