Donor Sperm Questions & Answers
On the subpages below, you will find answers to a number of frequently asked questions. If you do not find what you are looking for, you are always welcome to contact us.
CMV, Zika and Standards for screening
Hereditary conditions and CON donors
- What does it mean that a donor has a condition?
- Who can use a CON donor?
- How do I report a suspected condition in a donor?
Artificial insemination, release authorization, MOT and fertility treatments
- What is the expected pregnancy rate using donor sperm?
- Do you deliver to private customers?
- What is a release authorization?
- How to carry out home insemination
- What is MOT (Motility)?
- What is IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination)?
- What is ICI (Vaginal/Cervical Insemination?
Sperm donor anonymity and future contact
Sperm donor children and pregnancy quotas
- How many children per donor?
- How worried should I be about inadvertent consanguinity (also known as inbreeding)?
- What is a quota reservation?
- When and how should I report my pregnancy?