Fertility Preservation for Men
Fertility preservation for men is often simpler than for women, since men are typically able to come to our facility (or a clinic of their choice) and provide a sperm deposit for freezing and long-term storage at Cryos. At Cryos the process of male fertility preservation is:
- Delivering a sperm sample and
- Storing the sperm
Why should I Freeze my Sperm?
There are many reasons for wanting or needing to freeze and store your sperm for future use. Cryos understands the journey and want to help you preserving your ability to reproduce whether you do it for medical or elective reasons.
Your reasons for freezing your sperm may be one of the following:
- You are considering a vasectomy,
- You are facing serious medical treatments that may cause sterility*,
- You are unable to provide a sperm sample on demand,
- You work with hazardous chemicals that may harm your sperm,
- You are are deployed or about to be deployed
- or you wish for any other reason to safeguard your ability to reproduce
*Cryos recommends that the sperm is collected before treatment commences. If this is not possible, we recommend that you consult the doctor responsible for your treatment for further guidance.